The lockout 320
for iec 60320 c14 inlet
The only lockout device to prevent attachment of input power cords to instrumentation.
1. Remove power and detach input power cord in accordance with manufacturer's directions.
2. Grasp the LOCKOUT 320 body between thumb and index finger.
3. Insert black nose thoroughly into connector well.
4. While grasping body, rotate thumbscrew clockwise 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 turns.
5. Do not overtighten thumbscrew.
6. Apply lock, tag or cable.
Pneumatic Tool Lockout
Small and made of durable metal offering viable means to avoid injuries and providing security incorporated side shields to deter unauthorized removal from tool or hoses